Revolutionary real-time qPCR in the field
The Genesig q16 is a revolutionary step forward in on-site qPCR diagnostics. Owing to its ultraportable design, the Genesig q16 enables qPCR screening on-site and in real-time in under four hours, thus facilitating the dialogue between the farm manager and the fish health professional.
- Rapid Results – From sample to result ~ 4h. No need for a lab environment – can be done in the facility or even in the field.
- Guarantee of Sensitivity – Sensitivity guaranteed down to 100 copies (kits can be validated down < 10 copies). Extraordinary well-to-well reproducibility.
- Multiple Tests Run at Once – 16 reactions can be run per qPCR unit. Operate from PC, Mac, via network, or stand alone with a USB drive.
>>Download Genesig q16 brochure
Our Aquatic & Related Tests:
- Infectious pancreatic necrosis virus
- Neoparamoeba perurans
- Salmon pancreas disease virus
- Piscirickettsia salmonis
- Yersinia ruckeri
- Aeromonas salmonicida
- Aeromonas hydrophila
- Candidatus Branchiomonas cysticola
- Parvicapsula pseudobranchicola
- Salmon gill poxvirus
- Paranucleospora theridion
- Viral hemorrhagic septicemia virus
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- Grass carp reovirus
- Cyprinid herpesvirus 3
- Enterocytozoon bieneusi
- Infectious hematopoietic necrosis virus
- Shewanella putrefaciens
- Photobacterium damselae subsp. piscida
Can’t find what you’re looking for? New kits on demand.
Additional Tests/or New Tests for Emerging Pathogens: Validated and Commercially Available Within 6 Weeks from Receiving Sequencing Data.
Contact us today to discuss how the Genesig q16 could benefit you.